Saturday, October 10, 2009

Off Topic: Rare Foray into Politics, I Swear

In response to the President's new policy of targeting Al Qaeda alone in Afghanistan, Osama bin Laden has issued his official response.

"Cave#462, drone missile-free zone, Pakistan. Brothers, I am sick of people usurping our brand. Now everyone thinks they're from Al Qaeda. I mean, we have franchisees and all, but this is ridiculous. When you go to your sales territories in Afghanistan, I want you wearing your Al Qaeda T-shirts, effective immediately. Everyone, including the Americans, should know who we are. Shirts will be issued at the corporate retreat in Cave#321. We must resist the new threat to the global jihad: brand dilution. This is one of those rare moments when I agree with those infidel Americans. When we set up our global caliphate, we're going to have good intellectual property protection."
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment